A Walk Through Nature at Long Branch


The long weekend gave us the opportunity to head over to Long Branch Nature Center in Virginia.  I've wanted to take the boys for all of winter but never had the chance until now.  The stream that runs along the trail is the major reason why I wanted to take the boys.  Long Branch did not disappoint and we've added it to our list of go-to places.  We didn't have time to check out the nature center but plan to be back soon.

To top off the morning's adventure and while C went to a restaurant to pick up our lunch, I took the boys to a car wash.  You know the kind that you get to sit in your car?  There are none of those near us so when I saw it, I jumped at the chance.  The boys were fascinated by the soap, feather brushes, and the dryer sending water pellets dancing all over the windows.  Well worth the $12.

Comments

Popular Posts