The Day Started Off Like This

The boys don't have school today so C and I both decided to work from home with plans to take the boys for an outing later this morning.  DD woke me up at 6 as he's been doing for awhile now.  Then BB came to our room an hour later.  He went straight for the Megabloks and came up with these color structures.  He made me get out of bed and photograph them.

About an hour after these photos were taken, DD threw up all over himself and me.  He was listless and complained of a tummyache even while he dutifully ate his breakfast.  I should have listened to him.  I'm hoping it's nothing serious but I have to say this kid very rarely throws up.  Since the time he was born until now, he's thrown up a total of 3-4 times, counting this morning.  So he's got my attention.

Comments

Popular Posts