December is Almost Here

Did you know?  In the last couple of years, I've been pretty on top of things as the holidays rolled around.  This is one of my favorite times of the year, made especially magical since having BB and DD, so I look upon all of the crafting and gifting and decorating and baking as a delight, not a chore.  But the day after Thanksgiving came and went and Elfy Sam (aka Elf on the Shelf) never made his appearance (he's sitting in a plastic container at our storage unit right now).  I have no homemade advent calendar ready (although I did purchase an adorable one last weekend).  I have no crafts planned for the boys, no paper snowflakes cut, no presents purchased, no new winter and Christmas books displayed.  Instead we've been frolicking about town as we normally do.

The only thing I have planned are the holiday shows we want to see.  Not specifically a holiday show but heartwarming for sure was Seussical playing at the Imagination Stage.  We went last weekend.  The show was really well done and afterwards we went to say hello to some of the cast.  As it turns out, we know one of the cast members who we haven't seen in years.  So now everyone has to go and see Seussical!

Comments

Popular Posts