This Is It!

It's almost Christmas.  That's what BB said last night with such delight.  I'm excited for Christmas as well but also know how much I still need to do before all is said and done.  By doing some last minute shopping late last night and then in the afternoon today, I was able to get everything I need.  Tonight, C and I will do the last minute touches and on Christmas Eve after everyone has left, we'll wrap all of the gifts.

In between, I did find the time to make some ornaments.  Where can you find grey, white, and robin's egg blue glass ornaments otherwise?  They turned out well and making 16 wasn't difficult at all.

I'm planning one more Christmas-y project for tonight.  The mild weather has thrown me off a bit, but while driving home last night from my solo shopping trip, I cranked up the Christmas carols in the car all the way home and was totally in the spirit!

Comments

Popular Posts