It's Already November And Pretty Soon It Will Be...


Have you taken down your Halloween decorations?  We've removed some but our large tarantula remains to greet you at the door.  Every year when Halloween is over, I can't help but to feel like this is it.  It's November and the holidays are just around the corner.  Depending on who you are, you could have read that preceding sentence to either mean I'm happy about it or that I'm dreading it.  I know the suspense is killing you so I'll tell you - I couldn't be more thrilled!  The impending holidays are the only reason I am okay with letting go of Summer.  So I welcome all the activities, decorations, food, get togethers, and general busyness it brings.  Oh, and hopefully that spider will be properly in storage before all of that.





Comments

Popular Posts