{Friday}: At The Lake + Groceries

I've discontinued my {Friday} series because I'm in the office those days now, but Veteran's Day Friday was a chance for C and I to take the boys on a little outing coupled with an errand.  The boys are waking up super early from Daylight Savings Time so I had time to brew coffee and make pancakes even after the boys had their breakfast.  We drove far out into the suburbs to go play at a lake.  There are a bunch of little stores and cafes surrounding the area that made for a great half day trip.  The used bookstore was especially charming.

Afterwards, the boys ate the lunch I packed and we headed over to Wegmans, our favorite grocery store.  The closest one is a 45-minute drive from us so we rarely go.  While there we ran into our friends and decided to join them for lunch.  Then we loaded the car full of groceries and went for a scenic drive while BB and DD took a quick nap in the car.   I miss my {Fridays}.

P.S.  See that BB flying above ground again?

Comments

Popular Posts