A Family Night

If you read this blog, then you know the boys look forward to the times my brother, Uncle JJ, and his wife J Ma come to visit.  JJ and J Ma made the pilgrimage down from NY this weekend to see the boys pre-Halloween.  After waiting all day for them to arrive, the boys spent the evening hours playing and reading with their favorite aunt and uncle.  It also gave us adults a chance to catch up amidst food and drink.

After the boys' bedtime, C and I spent date night out with JJ and J Ma and some friends for dinner and more good conversation.  It's a rare treat to have time to catch up with my brother.

Comments

  1. Aww I feel special now. It's a bit of guilt for being away on Thanksgiving that I came down, but fear not, Counterfeit Santa will make a visit this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts