Two Grand Openings

Part of the joy of being a parent (sappy stuff aside) is the chance to play with toys you had when you were a child or even better, stuff you wished you had.  As a little girl I always wanted to have a little shop that sold trinkets and treats.  With this in mind I bought the boys a large play tent to put up on my parents' new deck - something big and tall enough for them to stand in, but portable so that we could take it down at the end of the day.

So by Sunday the coffee shop play tent had arrived and C and I got busy setting it up.  We bought a play rug to go inside of it to keep things cozy.  We didn't know this but apparently the coffee shop is Yakuza territory.  Check out the guns.  Now for a tour of the inside...

It's bigger than it looks, huh?  Actually, this is the new Whole Foods that opened near my parents' house a few days ago, double the size of the previous one.  C and I enjoyed a nice lunch while watching Scottish dancers perform in the cafe area before shopping for food.

Comments

Popular Posts