{Friday} Afternoon: Library Time

For various reasons, we've never been big library goers.  I mean I love books and the library and always have since I was a child but somehow C and I just haven't taken the boys much.  Without sounding like I'm making excuses, it has been hard to manage when our closest library closes at 5:30.

Since my work day ends early on Fridays and it was a cold rainy day this particular Friday, I decided to go to the library a bit further from our house.  While the boys ran around and played a computer game, I found some children's books I've been meaning to buy and thought I'd check them out instead.  I scored big with BB when I found a book about Spiderman's enemies.  Earlier in the afternoon BB drew an entire collection of the villain of the day - Doc Ock.  He paired them with printed pictures he had and explained how each one was slightly different.  The boy is amazing.

We took a meandering drive through Embassy Row (on DD's request) rather than going straight home.  I was cursing the rain earlier today but it turned out in our favor after all.

Comments

Popular Posts