A Time Out


Yesterday was Veteran's Day, a first-time holiday for me.  School was closed for parent-teacher conferences.  It's part of the school year that I look forward to because it's a 30-minute glimpse into what the boys are doing during the week without me.  They are growing and changing so quickly and the time they are away at school learning, forging relationships with others, and navigating the world always is what I want to know about.  What Montessori work do they enjoy most?  What snack do they like to eat?  What little hurts have they suffered without me knowing?

C and I walked away from the conferences giddy.  The boys are thriving and our teachers really understand our children.  We celebrated by having lunch just the two of us then doing some early holiday shopping for the boys.

Comments

Popular Posts