Thanksgiving Garland




I'll admit to you that we just took down our Halloween decorations.   The shops are pushing us right into Christmas but I'd like to enjoy Thanksgiving and Fall first.  I purchased a crate of Clementines the other day, a favorite among the boys.  But they were sour.  Really sour (thanks Whole Foods) so they sat on the counter for a few days while I debated what to do with them.  I finally decided to just throw them away when I remembered the Make and Bake Christmas Tree Ornaments post I wrote two years ago for Ohdeedoh.  It's too early for dried fruit ornaments but a garland for Thanksgiving would be lovely.  So I sliced the Clementines into thin slices, made a small hole in each and strung them on black yarn.  They're hanging over the kitchen sink drying right now.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular Posts