New House Numbers

C is slowly but surely knocking a long (and growing) list of home improvement projects out of the way.  The most recent is replacing the house numbers on our row house.  The numbers we had were functional but unattractive.  I've always liked the Neutra house numbers and was waiting to own an actual house so that I could buy them.  The numbers look something like the ones in the pic above (I have yet to take a pic).  C installed them so they float away from the brick.

BTW, isn't the house numbers on the tree idea fantastic?

Poor C was working late into the night to finish this on Labor Day Monday.  He was going to wait until the next day but I reminded him that DD's Montessori teacher would be visiting the next day and in order for her to find our house, house numbers would be needed.

Update:  I finally took a photo of C's handiwork.  Nice, eh?

Top Image: Daily Danny

Comments

Popular Posts