I Feel A Good Weekend Coming On

It's that time again where I can smell the weekend, and I think it's going to be a good one.  C and BB are going camping with friends and DD and I are going to hang back and enjoy some one-on-one time. After swimming class, we're headed over to the Crafty Bastards Arts & Crafts Fair, something I've been taking the kids to for the last 3 years.  It's in Adams Morgan, so a short walk from our house. We're also going to the National Portrait Gallery for Peanuts Family Day; sounds fun. Time is tight in the morning because we have to get it all in before lunch and nap. Sunday we'll head to the farmers' market for the weeks' fruit + produce and then wing it from there.

The weekend weather should be beautifully fall-like and I'm looking forward to breaking out new jackets and sweaters for the boys. But I'm still nostalgic (and thankful) for the incredible summer we had, including my little brother getting married and my in-laws spending 6 weeks living with us, hence the summertime photos.  Humor me.

Comments

Popular Posts