Mudpies + Fall List


What are you up to this weekend?  I'm planning on creating a little outdoor play kitchen area for the kids soemtime this Fall.  This messy little idea that I blogged about over on Ohdeedoh has got me in the mood for mud pies!  Remember doing this as a child?

It's no secret by now that I'm sad summer is over but I've been cheered up by the fact that there is still much to do in the fall.  On our fall list so far: autumn-inspired arts and crafts (e.g., leaf rubbings), outings to "gingko leaf park", collecting for our nature table, visits to the orchard and farmers' market, picnics, fall festivals, halloween decorating and costumes, camping...and the list goes on.

Remember when we went fruit picking a few weeks ago?  I made some homemade applesauce using the jonagolds we picked and man, do they make delicious applesauce.  DD eats it up every morning.  I've been making it fresh, enough for 2-3 days at a time but it might be time to try canning!

I can no longer remember where I found this image!

Comments

Popular Posts