Making My Way Back

Despite the string of beautiful weather we've had over the last two weeks, I haven't picked up my camera much.  I think I've mentioned that I was temporarily filling in a position at work which meant longer hours.  It left me without much energy for extracurricular activities and the camera stayed put for the most part.  But I'm back.

No Tae Kwon Do class Saturday morning and we took advantage of the free time.  I made breakfast and C made coffee at home.  Believe it.  We lounged a long time before heading to the Museum of Natural History in the drizzle.  The boys had a blast in the skeleton room where we spent much of our time.  We had lunch in the Atrium Cafe, which wasn't half bad.

It was nice to go out again and be inspired to take photos.

Comments

Popular Posts