Endings And Looking Forward To The Long Weekend

Yesterday was the end of year party for BB's class.  It's hard to believe the school year is over in just a few weeks.  I took some time off to work on an art project with the kids the day before and then ran some errands yesterday morning for party supplies.  The kids sang songs in various languages, read poems and then treated us to a dance.  There were a few parents who couldn't make it, so you know I am thankful that I now have the ability to take the time not only to attend these events but to also volunteer to help prepare for them.

I spent the rest of the day at home with the boys.  We decided to go out to dinner in the neighborhood and then stopped for books and magazines on the way home.  Although there is one more day to the work week, we're already in weekend mode.  Today I'm leaving work early to take BB out for some time together.  The way I see it, summer is here and we're going to make it count.

Comments

Popular Posts