Toddler Breakfast + Winter Celebration



The last week of preschool before the winter break meant several celebrations.  First up was DD's toddler breakfast.  C and I and other parents showed up for bagels in the toddler classroom.  We eagerly watched DD romp around the room and show us his favorite activities.  Mrs. W told us that first thing he does is sit on the bench, take off his own boots and socks and put them away. He then takes off his coat and hat and hangs them up with this backpack.  He's very good at self-care.

Friday was BB's turn.  The class sang winter and holiday songs and then danced.  BB and his best friend were dance partners (to no one's surprise) and they spent the entire time together, arms locked.

I was up late the night before finishing up our teachers' gifts.  In addition to the usual gift cards, I made small notebooks for each the boys' teachers.  Following this great idea I read over at The Write Start, I scanned several pieces of the boys' artwork, sized them and printed them out on a color printer.  I purchased several Moleskin notebooks and used spray adhesive to cover each of the books.  Then I wrapped each set in cellophane bags.  They turned out really great and I regret not taking any photos.  Maybe next time.

Comments

Popular Posts