Preschool Activity + Holiday Cheer

In the last few weeks we have been heavily involved in preschool activities.  There have been class observations (that's BB and his friend above), breakfasts, a bake sale, and winter celebrations.  I haven't been good about uploading my photos and sharing them here.  This week; I promise!

The kids are officially on winter break starting today.  We decorated the tree over the weekend.  The boys did the majority of the ornaments so as you can imagine, the tree is laden with decorations on the lower half.  I'll go back to fill it in tonight.  The stockings are hung.  I bought the last of the supplies I needed for our gingerbread houses and our winter village.  Santa (aka UPS and FedEX) arrived with many presents in the past week and I've got to catch up on my wrapping.

GG and PP are back in the country so the boys spent Sunday over at their house catching up.  This gave C and I a chance to do some much needed shopping for those on our gift list.  We also made a huge drop off at Goodwill (actually 2 drops) including some nice furniture items.  It's quite festive over here.  And we'll be taking next week off to take the kids around for more fun.

Comments

Popular Posts