Last Minute

 
I can almost hear those sleigh bells ringing...can you?  C and I had no choice but to take a few hours in the day to do some last minute shopping.  For the most part we were successful and I even squeezed in a little bit of shopping for myself (one of my new acquisitions but in black; I LOVE).  After their dinner and bath, I spent the rest of the evening finishing up some Christmas-y things - making a few cranberry garlands, stringing our gingerbread men ornaments, addressing our holiday cards and putting up some of the cards we've received.

But today it's back to work and no time to do much in the evening because C and I will be attending a cocktail party.  We still have a few items on our list to get to but I might save one or two activities for Christmas day.  Oh and did you hear we might have a white Christmas?  That would be lovely.

If your kids are out of school and you're looking for something different to do during the day, go and check out the Geckos exhibit over at the National Geographic Museum on 17th Street.  The boys had a playdate there this morning but I don't have any pictures because the nanny took them.  Sounds like a great time was had by all.

Comments

Popular Posts