Beating The Heat




As Washingtonians, I can't pretend as though I haven't experienced a hot, sticky mess of a summer day but dang it's HOT out there.  The boys stayed indoors for these sweltering afternoons last week.  But they're boys after all and need to go out and roam.  When it's hot like this, we usually take a walk around the block to get smoothies or shaved ice or popsicles.  After some dancing, singing and charming the ladies that worked at the smoothie bar (the boys, not us), we were on our way home with chilled bellies.

Comments

  1. I love how joyous your boys are in the photographs,it reminds me of when my children were small. The look on your children's faces and seeing all the wonderful activities are heart warming.

    Best,
    elise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts