North Beach, MD

Remember a while back I started taking the boys to a local beach?  They were so young at the time, and I was still dealing with different nap times.  That couldn't stop our thirst for adventure on warm Fridays.  I would pack plenty of snacks and drinks, extra clothes and towel, and my camera as we embarked on an hour long car ride.  Sometimes one of them (and on occasion, both of them) would fall asleep for the ride and wake just in time for a visit to the candy store and then head to the beach.

I actually had a different destination in mind on Saturday.  The sun was out and temperatures were warmer than had been predicted.  We were still about 30 minutes away from our destination when I saw the signs for North Beach, our old stomping grounds.  A quick detour yielded an afternoon of beach fun.  They dipped their feet in the water, collected shells and rolled around in the sand.

Comments

Popular Posts