Boys' Room

Here are a few shots of BB and DD's new bedroom.  It's monochromatic now, which is the way I like it, but new art work should provide some color.  It's working out nicely as the boys have their own adjoining bath and a large walk-in closet that holds all of their clothes.  I'm still looking for book storage for the few favorites they like to keep in the room and a few other items that will complete the room. For now.

I was thinking about all the different room configurations the boys have had over the years.  They started sharing a room once DD could walk well and could be trusted to take a nap on his own.  Since then, they've never stopped wanting to share a room.  It makes me so happy that they are close like this.  I would be more than fine with BB wanting his own room at some point, of course, but I do cherish the last nearly five years they've been together.

Comments

Popular Posts