Heading Into a Long Weekend

How has your week been?  It was another busy one for us and we're getting to the weekend faster than usual - it's a half day of school and a long weekend for the boys. I'm taking Monday off so we can spend it together.  

We're still in the month of September but we've settled nicely into our school schedule.  We did miss many mornings due to appointments; I did forget to tell BB to bring his violin to school; I did mix up BB and DD lunches once.  Besides these minor mishaps, everyone is doing well and looking forward to all that fall has to bring.  I'm in the market for a modern fire pit that won't break the bank; so far, I'm coming up empty.  Since October is tomorrow, on my to-do list is breaking out our Halloween decorations and getting the house ready.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts