On Saturday We Were Homebodies

C is under the weather and I'm not 100% either, so waking up, making a hearty breakfast and packing up for morning swim just wasn't going to happen.  We stayed in.  The boys were still in their pajamas at lunchtime.  I decided to make a them a big lunch, BB's favorite lunch - steak, roasted baby potatoes, sauteed mushrooms, and green beans.  I served them at their little table by the window, restaurant-style.

Speaking of food, I decided to sign up for Blue Apron.  Have you heard of it?  It's a service that does your meal planning for you.  Sign up for a subscription and they will send you all of the ingredients along with the recipes.  You just cook.  I'm hoping this works for our family as I'd really like lessen the time I spend on menu-planning and cooking.  I'm hoping this means C and I do less carry-out too on weeknights.

Comments

Popular Posts