Warm Weekend

The weather turned warm (although our front yard still has snow).  Our weekend plans were bisected by a midday party.  I hate that, especially on a gorgeous day when I just want to drive somewhere far, but we had a good time anyway.  There were no major outings, just a lot of relaxing and errands.

Speaking of errands, I'm trying to figure out schedules around here.  The school/work week is pretty full and that's partly because we don't have a nanny any more.  We've retained family day but Sunday is fraught with food shopping and household errands.  In an effort to free up some valuable weekend time, I'm trying to fit in some errands during the work week.  How do you squeeze more hours out of the week?

DD, the little foodie in the house, came home one day asking about latkes.  I called a friend who gave me her recipe, and heart-shaped latkes were eaten for the first time in our house.

Comments

Popular Posts