Choices, Choices

I told you we had started setting up the den/office.  It's one of my favorite parts of the house, unused up until now.  We have a new desk, the computer, some lighting, the lounger, and few packed boxes in there, and not much else.  I think a cozy couch is on the list of purchases for this room.

Currently, we're using our vintage Goodform chair but I'd like to put that to the side as a guest chair and replace it something new. I'm loving the look of the Saddle Office Chair from West Elm with its upholstered seat.  It's not on wheels but it does swivel which is nice.  Another contender is the Bentwood Office Chair, another West Elm goody.  I love the mid-century look and the leather seat, plus it's on wheels and has an adjustable seat height.  And finally, IKEA's Fjallberget with it's lovely grey padded seat and maple bentwood back and sides.  It's lovely (and the least expensive of the bunch).

Any preferences or other suggestions out there?

Comments

Popular Posts