A Small Patch of Grass in the City

I blogged about this little dish drainer by Boon a few weeks back.  Since having babies I've been on a constant quest for the right product to hold baby dishes while they air dry.  Recall that I hand wash their dishes.  While shopping this morning with DD, I found it at Target and had to have it.  It's slightly larger than I imagined.  I'll try it out tonight and tell you how it goes.

Today is technically my last day at the Firm but because I'm (supposed to be) off on Fridays, yesterday was my last day in the office.  It's the end of my private practice for now as you never know what the future holds.  I've got 2 weeks of downtime where I hope to update this blog, build up some great posts for Ohdeedoh, organize my files, update my wardrobe and buy some shoes, get a haircut and maybe even a manicure.  I think I mentioned that we're having a small Chinese New Year party at our house over the long weekend and then I will start work Tuesday.  I'm really excited and have been since the holidays when I found out that my hiring was official!

C and I have date night tonight but it's supposed to snow!  I think we're talking 2-4 inches only; nothing like the huge storm we had in December.  We haven't made firm plans but we usually will eat in a neighborhood restaurant and then stroll to the frozen yogurt shop for dessert or grab some coffee and then head over to the bookstore to replenish our magazine and book stash.  Maybe tonight calls for a hot bowl of Vietnamese Pho!

Comments

Popular Posts