Goodbye 2009

Here is a parting shot of our street after the great snow storm of 2009.  Many people cursed it but we welcomed it.  It was the first snow DD could remember and both boys loved it.  The snow was white, fluffy and powdery and there was a lot of it.  This was our street in the middle of the whole thing.  People were walking up and down 18th Street, I mean in the street.

2009 brought some changes to our family and the boys made some serious strides in their young lives.  Although economically it wasn't a good one for people, this past decade was a huge one for me personally.  In this decade, I grew up.  I took charge of my career and interests, I fell in love and got married, bought real estate, traveled the world and had babies.  I became a mother.  A mother.

Looking forward now I resolve to live and laugh more, worry less, plan and save more, use less, grow my patience, verbalize my love, be kinder to all, and really strive to be the best mother I can be.  I've taken lots of advice and tips from my friends and my blogger friends.  I've learned that I'm far from perfect, but I can strive to be better every day.  Hello 2010!

Comments

Popular Posts