Outdoor Movie Nights

Just one more day to this exhausting work week and it's the weekend again!  We've been lucky to have had one last taste of summer these last several days.  I've been digging out shorts and t-shirts again and the A/C even had to come back on.  Sunday evening presented the perfect opportunity for our first outdoor movie night.  The boys chose LEGO movie and C built a nice fire even though we didn't really need it.

Today the weather turns chillier and then the chill sets in for the weekend.  I guess summer really is over.  In a burst of energy Monday night, I made dinner plus two more large pots of food, one to eat the next night and one for lunches and to freeze.  I don't know if I can keep this up every week but it really helped me get through what was a busy week.

Our schedule is pretty open this weekend - lessons for BB and DD on Saturday and little party. We are otherwise free and I'm dreaming about going for a long drive to look for signs of fall.  It will be cold so out come our sweaters!

Comments

Popular Posts