Around the House + Decisions

Another day off for the boys!  I'm working from home and so far we've slept in a bit, and had heart-shaped waffles and cereal, coffee, and apple cider. I've got lots of calls scheduled for today so no big outings are planned but I do hope to take the boys out for some Halloween shopping.  We are still undecided on what to be for Halloween this year and need to get some ideas.

Our house is full of birthday and other treats (red velvet cake, chocolate molten lava bundt cake, blueberry pie) - which is perfect to go with the cups and cups of coffee and tea I've been having in this chilly weather.  

We are struggling with a decision in our house.  Next month we have a vacation planned that we have not told BB and DD about.  My plan all along was to surprise them - pack the night before, leisurely drive to the airport, board the plane, and see how BB and DD react.  But then I started thinking about the fun of anticipation.  So now we're torn between surprising them and not.  

Comments

Popular Posts