Fall + Mr. Responsibility

We are loving this weather lately.  The weekend was sunny and cool and we took full advantage.  On Saturday we did a fall family hike in jackets along the C&O Canal.  Later in the afternoon we stopped in for a neighborhood get together and then for the highlight of the day - dinner at Silver. This dinner was special because DD won the Responsibility Award at school and along with an official certificate, he won a gift certificate to Silver.  Mr. Responsibility was very proud to treat us to dinner that night and we all had a great time staying out late.
Like September, October is flying by and I'm starting to plan this year's Thanksgiving feast.  I know I need to pace myself and get through Halloween first but we are headed into my favorite time of year and I can't wait!

Comments

Popular Posts