Days Off From School

The boys had two days off from school last week.  Tuesday was the primaries here in Maryland so I stayed home with BB and DD.  In the middle of the day, we went to vote together.  This year's ballots required bubbling in the forms so it was a fun process for them to witness.  We ran into friends and neighbors too.

Thursday was Take Your Child to Work Day and a busy day for me at the office.  BB and DD came to my office in the morning.  They drew, ate, and wrestled around in my office and said hi to people until it was time to go to C's office.  There they had smoothies and handed out paychecks before heading home.  

With school out for two days plus the rain, they had almost no extracurricular activities last week either.  The rain continues this week making all of us miss the balmy Hawaiian weather.  I'll continue with Hawaii posts soon.

Comments

Popular Posts