A Sunny Mother's Day

The sun came out to celebrate all the mamas!  We made a trip to the National Arboretum to stroll through the Asian Gardens.  The blooms and fragrances were divine.  We caught as much sun as possible before the showers eventually fell and we had to pack it in.  On the way home, we stopped by Union Market for some lunch and treats and then to Ray's Hell Burger for the boys (their favorite burger!).

On Sunday morning, the boys showered me with cards, flowers and breakfast.  I like it low key with my little tribe together in our home.  It's nice to feel special on a particular day.  But I'm in that sweet spot of parenting right now where BB and DD will randomly run to me wherever I am in the house for a big hug and a kiss.  I don't know how long it will last but I'm basking in it while I can.

Comments

Popular Posts