Happy Memorial Day Weekend

We are all looking forward to the long weekend.  I'm counting down the moments until I can declare that it has officially started.  No definitive plans for us but family time is in order.  The house is looking good right now as we did another purge last week.  I hope to have time to tackle the screened porch and open that up for the season once and for all (but the rain!).

How sweet is this photo of DD and our neighbor's dog?  They have an electric fence but I guess they turn it off sometimes and their puppy heads for our yard immediately.  I walked by the front door to see this happening.  DD wants a pet badly so we're considering it.  I'd love for the boys to grow up with a pet but the maintenance and care is a lot and I'm not sure I want to go through it.

Have a restorative weekend!  I know we will.

Comments

Popular Posts