Happy Labor Day

We are enjoying Labor Day here in NYC.  We were here last year, but only for a short visit.  The long weekend came at a perfect time - we are all trying to squeeze the last bits from Summer. Plus Two museum exhibits I really wanted to see close this weekend and sometimes you just need to be inspired. I needed no further motivation than that to pack up and visit NY. 

We ended up only go to one exhibit and missing the Mad Men one at the Museum of the Moving Image. That's just not something the kids could really enjoy and given its inconvenient location it was easy to skip in favor of seeing friends and doing other things. The exhibit we did go to I will write about later.  It was moving. 

There has been a lot of shopping, more than I thought I'd be able to squeeze in, and lots of walking around neighborhoods and meandering about. BB and DD handled it all like champs. 

In the meantime, DD wanted me to tell you that he likes Minecraft. 

Comments

Popular Posts