Happy Fall

It's the official first day of Fall (and Yom Kippur). There is no school today and I'm working from home to avoid the city streets that are hopelessly clogged by the Papal visit. 

The weather has cooled - perfect sleeping weather. Perfect coffee and tea weather. Perfect shorts and a sweater weather.  Even though my iPad and iPhone are filled with ebooks that are all in some middling state of being read, I'm rifling through the boys' recent library haul for a real book to tuck into.  (Wonder by R.J. Palacio is a great read so far).  On the way to work I've been listening to the Limetown podcast, a fictional series centered around the mysterious disappearance of people who lived in a gated community by the same name.

In the background, I'm making a list of fun things to do this Fall, including some changes in the house.  Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts