DIY Library Tote Bags

To get my boys excited about starting our library trips again, I decided to make them their own personalized library tote bags.  Each time we visit the library, everyone comes away with so many books big and small that are hard to stack and keep organized.  I also want to make sure they stay easy to find amidst the sea of books in our own library at home.

We recently purchased a fantastic color printer so I decided to put it to good crafting use.  BB and DD are still enthralled by Minecraft so I used the Minecraft font I found previously to print out their screen names and iron on to black tote canvas tote bags.  I love the result - very digital.  Once I had the materials, the project took me about 10 minutes to complete.  Now I'm on a tear to personalize everything in sight.

Comments

Popular Posts