Thanksgiving + Blog Anniversary

I didn't get to take any great photos of the huge spread we had at Thanksgiving before we all sat down to dig in.  BB and DD set a harvest theme, broke out many of our Chip n Dale goodies purchased on our trip, and created their own Garden Grill harvest menus for our Thanksgiving feast. Also, check out Turk the Turkey, courtesy of DD.  He's darling!

Thanksgiving is a 4-day affair and we had lots of family time during our break.  We also had plenty of leftovers - see that plate below that I fixed for myself the next day.  BB was living off turkey and mashed potatoes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, much to his delight.

This time of year also is a chance for me to reflect on the last 7 years of writing in this space.  As I've said before, it's the best gift I could have ever treated myself to.  I took some time to look back at our last 7 Thanksgivings and what we were doing and feeling during this same time all those years ago. It's priceless to be able to reflect back on to all of those joyous times.

Comments

Popular Posts