Summer Vibe

C keeps lamenting how quickly this Summer has been going (although I feel like he does this every Summer).  Summer was a bit weird for us this year.  When you go away so a warm place during Spring Break, Summer kind of starts then.  Since Hawaii, I was never fine with long pants and close-toed shoes!  So I feel like I've been trying to celebrate Summer since April and no one else wanted to participate.

I just want to hit pause and slow things down.  Like savoring this huge platter of clams I had the other week. Before Summer is over, I want to throw a clam bake!
It's also fun to lay around at the pool on hot,hazy days.  This is DD relaxing between heats during one of our early morning meets.  
And that top photo?  That's DD fooling around at BB's orthodontist appointment!  As you can imagine, there is lots going on in our little family this Summer - all of which are good in their own way.

Comments

Popular Posts