Thanksgiving 2015

It was a warm and sunny Thanksgiving here in D.C.  I had the cooking schedule pretty well organized so there was plenty of time to go out with the kids even though I was hosting.  We went out to buy some last minute decorations for the table only to find out that the store was closed.  We turned right around and hit the canal and river.  BB and DD skipped stones and generally had a great time before we went back home to resume cooking.

This year, my mom made the turkey which freed me up to make everything else.  It was a huge help. The meal itself was really great (if I do say so myself) but the real excitement was the debut of BB's comic collection - Nozzle & Smith.  We printed it and passed it around.  GongGong and PoPo bought one copy each ($20 a copy!).

Now I'm turning my attention to Christmas and the fun and frenzy of what is my favorite time of the year.  Oh, and Elfie Sam made his way to our home this morning!  And it's the 6th anniversary of my blog - one of the best things I've done for myself.

Comments

Popular Posts