Snow Day 1

 
 
 
Snow days in DC are rare these days. We've been in a snow draught for the past three years. So it's no exaggeration to say that the boys have been waiting for snow for half their lives.  Plus who doesn't love a well-timed snow storm?  Snow days are the best and were a favorite of mine when I was a kid.  I know lots of adults complain about snow and snow days for different reasons, but I never understand why. 

I juggled the goings on at the office while the boys played in the snow.  Inside we made salt dough ornaments, gingerbread cookies, made progress on some home projects, and finally got our tree.  It was the best kind of snow day because we found out another storm was headed our way Tuesday morning and I had a feeling schools would be closed again.

Comments

Popular Posts