Phew

It's been a busy 60 hours! The class social happened without a hitch. A good time was had by all and the food was great. Saturday morning classes also were a success.  BB and DD really enjoyed swim today, our last class, and BB was full of energy at gymnastics. DD and C went to the park to play while we were gone. Instead of nap, BB went to a friend's birthday party and reported later that he saw Snow White. Then we immediately headed out to the Air and Scare Halloween Party at the Udvar-Hazy Center. We feel so fortunate living in Washington DC and enjoying all of the world class museums for free.  For dinner, we drove out to my favorite store Wegmans.  Oh Wegmans, when will you open a store closer to me?

Sunday was another busy morning of cooking and other small chores.  Then we went to GG's house for fun, lunch and naps.  I took BB to see a play based on the books about Bunnicula.

I can't say it was a relaxing weekend but it was a fun one.  The weather was beautiful and mild
P.S.  BB said to me Saturday tonight "I saw a star and wished that everyday was Halloween!"

Comments

Popular Posts