Lost Photos

While searching through my photo library just now, I came upon a set of photos I'd never seen before.  These were pictures I had taken using my cell phone that C just downloaded at some point.  They are older pictures of the boys as you can tell.  The top 2 are from last Spring I believe.  There is a large swing at a nearby playground that they both will lay together in and swing back and forth very high.  I just love seeing them in long sleeved shirts and shorts enjoying the warm breeze.  The next one is at my (former) firm in my office.  Check out DD propped up in the guest chair.  He was probably around 7-8 months there.  That's BB in the next photo in the first set of fur hats I bought.  He's about 2 1/4 there.  DD is in the next photo, barefoot with chubbie "maws" hanging out, rally cap looking like he's chewing a wad of tobacco.  DD again at Lafayette Park on a Friday when BB was at summer camp and C was home from work for some reason.  I rare time when we both spend time with just DD.  He's having a ball.  Final shot is the boys on our roofdeck.  C built a sandbox up there last year.  We'll be building another one this year (post about this to come).

Just a quick look back at the last year or so in warmer times.  We're all about shoveling, thick socks, drying mittens and wiping noses right now.

Comments

Popular Posts