Little Moments This Spring

I'll continue with my London posts so you can get an idea of our itinerary, London city guide, plus my top tips for travel.

In the meantime, I just wanted to make sure to remember all the little moments this spring. In April we played hooky on Take Your Child to Work Day.  I took the morning and took the boys to brunch - so fun in the middle of a work/school day.  After some shopping, we headed to C's office where BB and DD helped the boys helped put together goody bags for an upcoming event.

For my birthday, I went to NYC with a friend.  We spent the weekend eating our way through Manhattan, did a lot of shopping, and had a bunch of deep conversations.  It was relaxing and fun and we're planning to do it again soon.

BB traveled with his fellow orchestra members to a competition in Hershey, PA.  They killed it and won first place and then celebrated by going to Hershey Park.  BB had a blast with this friends and was glowing all weekend.

DD lost two baby teeth.  He also conquered the programming to make the Google AIY Voice Kit he bought with his allowance money finally work!  If you are contemplating these kits for your kids, know that they aren't easy but isn't that the point?  Also, C and I took DD out to dinner and we had wonderful conversations.  Let's just say he's growing up fast.

Comments

Popular Posts