Mother's Day Weekend


Another beautiful weekend behind us.  I spent the weekend doing exactly what I love - hanging out with my gang, receiving cards and gifts, eating, and feathering the nest.  My boys indulged me by taking a trip to IKEA, which was a success.  We found all sorts of smaller items that we've needed to change out.  We bought a plush area rug for the library, replacing the previous black and white one I had up there.  BB and DD wanted something softer and I wanted something lighter in color.

My plant obsession continues.  With each success I have keeping my plants alive, I am emboldened and collect more.  For Mother's Day, besides cut flowers, I really wanted some plants to add to my collection.

Mother's Day, like the boys' birthdays, is always a reminder of how much time I've got under my belt as the mama of my two gorgeous boys.  The other day I was thinking about a trip that C and I took to Boston.  We were walking around shopping and ducked into a cafe for crepes and coffee.  For the life of me I couldn't recall why the boys weren't with us.  Finally, C reminded that that was BEFORE we had kids!  Ahhhh!  

Comments

Popular Posts