Museums Around Town

I realized after reading my last post, it sounds like we were stuck inside for 10 straight days over the holidays, which isn't really true.  Our sickness was staggered so on Christmas Eve, while C was feverish, I took the boys to the National Gallery. We had our fun in the city checking out new art and shopping for last minute Christmas items.

Then the day after Christmas I dragged my woozy self up to joint he rest of my family to a jaunt to the Natural History museum for lunch and a look-around.  There was a long line but the weather was mild so we didn't mind.  Fresh air always makes the things better.
I'm setting some goals for myself and our family for 2017.  One of them is to continue to visit museums with the kids.  That includes going to our favorites more often and finding new ones to explore.  In case you're wondering, our local favorites include: the Hirshhorn, the National Gallery of Art, the Natural History Museum, and the American Art Museum.  We've added many museums to our list from our outings and travels over the years, and I hope to keep adding more this year.

Comments

Popular Posts