Christmas Break

We are (almost) officially on holiday over here.  It's the last day of school and the boys have winter parties and special play dates today.  They even got a special lunch delivery from us!

I am working from home and C has the day off.  BB and DD decorated the gingerbread houses I constructed the other day.  Afterwards, C and I waited until they were deep in sleep and hauled out all the presents we've been hiding for a big wrap session.  There are still several on the way that I'll have to wrap tonight and maybe even tomorrow.  There wasn't any obvious gift this Christmas, but in the end it all turned out nicely.  There are years where I feel we've overdone it.  As the boys move away from toys, we're trying to steer them towards useful things and experiences.

We'll be changing our celebrations this year for the first time so I'll let you know how things go!

Comments

Popular Posts