Around the House

Winter is coming!  This weekend a blast of Arctic cold is headed our way.  All the more reason to look around the house and see what can be improved and warmed up.  I started with a solo trip to IKEA to get some holiday goods including gingerbread houses.  They were sold out (!) but I did find some other things like these smaller sized sheepskin rugs that work perfectly for our Stokke chairs. BB and DD sit here to game and do homework and they declared the sheepskins were totally comfortable and cozy.

I also finally bought an air plant.  I've been wanting one for a long time and got this little guy from Trader Joes.  It can be hung as a Christmas tree ornament but I've given it it's own special spot.  BB likes to climb on a chair and peer inside every once in a while.
Let me introduce you now to my favorite change around the house...my Nespresso Citiz!  Oh, how I've wanted one for so long.  I've been reading reviews and waiting for the Citiz to come back in white.  It's been lattes in the morning and evening every single day since Citiz arrived.  Life changing!
We've got so much planned for this weekend starting this afternoon.  New winter coats have come out because we'll need to stay bundled for everything!

Comments

Popular Posts