Another Birthday

The week was busy but mercifully fast.  On Thursday, C and I went out for a quick date night to celebrate.  Check out the spread above the grilling going on off to the side.  Afterwards, we went to Target to walk-off our food coma and talk about our family and our future.  Maybe it doesn't sound romantic to everyone but we love having that time to ourselves to talk about the boys, our plans, travel, the house.  

And as a extra special birthday present, it snowed the prettiest snow.  We're going out to dinner tonight with the little ones to celebrate all together.  Birthdays around here last the entire month.  In the good news category, for some reason I thought I was a year older than I actually am!  This past year was a really good one for me and I'm hoping for the same if not more this year.  Life is good.

Comments

Popular Posts