Spring Break (and Any Break)

The swim season is over for the boys until Summer. It's a nice break for all of us.  Spring brings new sports and classes.  It also brings a much needed break for our little family.  I want to spend the next weeks focusing on one another and what we will see, do, eat and play. 

Over lunch with a friend we talked about how important it is to spend uninterrupted time with our family. No matter what goals I set for myself, work and the rush of the day always stakes a claim on my day, my energy.  It's always ideal to spend the vacations and breaks in exotic locations but really any place will do.  No rushing to get into the office and worrying about calls and strategies, no packing lunches and checking homework, no juggling pickup and rushing to lessons. That means I have all the energy and time to enjoy those little ones. 

Comments

Popular Posts